If you are new to the Toronto furnished rental market, or are considering purchasing an investment property Toronto, Sky View Suites has a wealth of knowledge and services available to help you make the best decision possible. Having been there ourselves, our staff has experience turning your managed apartment into a profitable venture. With our luxury furnished property management model, you will be able to:
- Earn up to 25% more more NET RENTAL INCOME compared to traditional leases
- Offset the initial cost of furniture within the first 2 years
- Maintain the condition and value of your investment property through good management practices and by attract the right type of clientele
Just as investing in stocks requires in-depth knowledge of the markets, furnished property management also requires specialized & localized knowledge. Sky View Suites pays attention to the details and trends that will affect the return on your furnished investment property, and can help you avoid common first-time pitfalls, such as:
- Getting stuck with dramatically increasing maintenance fees
- Taking a short-term approach to real estate
- Forgetting about the one thing that can reduce the number of prospective tenants by up to 70%
Our management team has over 15 years of experience in the Toronto real estate market and furnished rental industry. We can advise you on the appropriate locations and types of investment properties that will generate the returns you are looking for, or help you figure out how to start small and minimize risk.
Our proprietary analysis tools will help you understand the relationship between your expected annual cash flow and your “return” as a percentage of your initial investment. This will enable you to focus on the numbers when comparing various rental properties and avoid costly regrets due to an “emotional” buy.
For more information, please contact us, or read our in-depth articles on the subject, titled “The Furnished Apartment Market in Toronto” and “Finding the Right Investment Property Manager in Toronto“.