Let Us Do the Work For You
Since 2004, Sky View Suites has been successfully renting furnished suites to corporate professionals across the GTA. For property owners and investors we offer our "Sky View Suites Furnished Lease Program" which is a complete hands-off rental experience for your furnished condo, loft, suite, apartment, townhouse or house in Toronto. We market your property as a corporate housing solution to our clients and handle the day-to-day administration generated by our clients.
Our furnished lease program is designed to be completely hands-off for our owners. Activities include:
• Implement and manage the marketing of your suite
• Handle all the legwork related to inquiries and showing the suite
• Qualify prospects and finalize bookings on your behalf
• Take care of the logistics involved in scheduling cleaning services and turnovers
• Collect, process and track deposits and rent payments via secure transactions
• Service tenant requests after they have moved in
• Schedule and execute routine maintenance and repairs
• Continuously monitor your property and provide recommendations for improvements that will increase its value and marketability
• Coordinate any other work you may require (additional fees will apply)
With Sky View Suites, you will be able to command higher rates from our network of corporate clients and benefit from visibility on our website & our other marketing initiatives. With proven occupancy rates well above 90%, our experience in the Toronto furnished rental market can save you thousands of dollars in vacancies.
For more information, we invite you to read our article about "Finding the Right Investment Property Manager in Toronto", which includes a list of 10 important questions to ask when comparing managers.
The process for joining our Furnished Lease Program is outlined as follows:
1. Sky View Suites will conduct a preliminary assessment of your suite via email / phone
2. If we determine that the suite is a good fit for our program, a more in-depth on-site assessment will be performed, at which point we will also provide you with all the details about the program
3. The suite must then be furnished and equipped to our standards. We can either do this for you (for a fee) or we can provide you with a list of required items.
4. Sky View Suites will then arrange for the suite to be cleaned and photographed by a professional photographer (cost billed to owners)
5. Sky View Suites will then prepare the marketing materials for your unit and begin marketing
6. The entire process can be performed relatively quickly. Generally, we are able to book the first the unit for rent, tenant for a new unit in as little as 3-4 weeks from initial contact.
Fees and Remittances
At Sky View Suites, we view our relationships with our owners as a team effort and take a vested interest in each of our managed suites. In our detailed monthly financial statements, our owners are provided full disclosure and transparency with respect to rental income and expenses. In order to strengthen our commitment to our owners, we have adopted a revenue share structure based on a percentage of the monthly gross rental income -please enquire.
Furthermore, all of our managed units are marketed as fully furnished and fully equipped luxury corporate suites with bi-weekly cleaning services (included in the rent) and all utilities (including TV, high-speed wireless internet and local phone services), for which owners are also responsible.
Owners will receive monthly statements at the end of every month outlining the gross rent charged to each client, the revenue percentage share, cleaning fees, cable tv/internet fees. Payments are made via direct deposit to any major Canadian financial institution.
For owners looking to rent out their properties unfurnished, Sky View also offers it's "Sky View Suites Unfurnished Lease Program." Similar, to our Furnished Lease Program, we offer a complete hands-off rental experience for your investment property.
Investors can also take advantage of our expertise in the Toronto furnished rentals market. We can help you determine which property will maximize your ROI. Read more details about choosing an investment property.
With proven occupancy rates above 90%, our experience in the Toronto furnished rental market can help maintain the value of your investment and dramatically increase your monthly cash flow.
Our state-of-the art administration system effectively handles the logistical aspects of the business, while our marketing engine continually advertises upcoming vacancies and tracks market trends in order to minimize vacancies and maximize profits.