Traditional Unfurnished Program
Traditional Unfurnished Property ManagementOur Traditional Unfurnished Program is designed for landlords needing to find a tenant but are comfortable handling the ongoing management of the unit (dealing with day to day tenant questions, hiring contractors for plumbing, electrical, appliance work, collecting rent, etc). Our services provided under this program include:
- Unit assessment – In order to attract high quality tenants, we perform a unit assessment and provide recommendations to make the property rental “ready.” These recommendations could include but are not limited to painting, décor, professional cleaning, etc. All recommendations once approved can be facilitated by Sky View Suites’ preferred contractors to save you money and time.
- Professional Photos – Professional photos are probably the most important tool for marketing your investment property. These photos are used and uploaded to various marketing channels.
- Tenant Profiling – We provide a detailed one page profile on viable tenants (includes credit report, past rental history, occupational status and other relevant data in an easy to review format). We have worked with hundreds of tenants over the years. We understand how to attract the good tenants and how to identify risky tenants to reduce the risk of vacancies and evictions.
- Price negotiations –Our agents are well versed with the Toronto and GTA rental market and will price your investment property to maximize return on investment by setting the appropriate market price which helps reduce vacancy – unforeseen vacancy is the number one killer of rent returns.
- Lease review and signing– Our simple to use lease agreement is understandable by both the tenant and landlord clearly spelling out the rights and responsibilities of both parties.
- Key exchange – Lastly, a Sky View Suites representative will meet with the tenant on move-in day.