Exclusive Property Management Program
Since 2004, SkyViewSuites has been successfully managing furnished suites across the GTA. We can effectively administer the day-to-day affairs of your furnished investment property in order to maximize your income & maintain the value of your property.
As an owner of a furnished apartment, joining our full-service exclusive management program means that you will be able to sit back and relax while we:
• Implement and manage the marketing of your suite
• Handle all the legwork related to inquiries and showing the suite
• Qualify prospects and finalize bookings on your behalf
• Take care of the logistics involved in scheduling cleaning services and turnovers
• Collect, process and track deposits and rent payments via secure transactions
• Service tenant requests after they have moved in
• Schedule and execute routine maintenance and repairs
• Continuously monitor your property and provide recommendations for improvements that will increase its value and marketability
• Coordinate any other work you may require (additional fees will apply)
With SkyViewSuites, you will be able to command higher rates from our network of corporate clients and benefit from visibility on our website & our other marketing initiatives. With proven occupancy rates well above 90%, our experience in the Toronto furnished rental market can save you thousands of dollars in vacancies.
For more information, we invite you to read our article about "Finding the Right Investment Property Manager in Toronto", which includes a list of 10 important questions to ask when comparing managers.
The process for joining our management program is outlined as follows:
1. SkyViewSuites will conduct a preliminary assessment of your suite via email / phone
2. If we determine that the suite is a good fit for our program, a more in-depth on-site assessment will be performed, at which point we will also provide you with all the details about the program (a sample of our management agreement can be downloaded here)
3. The suite must then be furnished and equipped to our standards. We can either do this for you (for a fee) or we can provide you with a list of required items.
4. SkyViewSuites will then arrange for the suite to be cleaned and photographed by a professional photographer.
5. SkyViewSuites will then prepare the marketing materials for your unit and begin marketing.
6. The entire process can be performed relatively quickly. Generally, we are able to book the first the unit for rent, tenant for a new unit in as little as 3-4 weeks from initial contact.
Fees and Remittances
At SkyViewSuites, we view our relationship with our owners as a team effort and take a vested interest in each of our managed suites. In our detailed monthly financial statements, our owners are provided full disclosure and transparency with respect to rental income and expenses (including our management fees). In order to strengthen our commitment to our owners, we have adopted a management fee structure based on a percentage of the monthly gross rental income:
• Bachelor and One Bedroom units - 20% of the monthly gross rent
• Two (or more) Bedroom units - 19% of the monthly gross rent
• Owners with more than one property - please enquire.
Furthermore, all of our managed units are marketed as fully furnished and fully equipped luxury corporate suites with bi-weekly cleaning services (included in the rent, but provided at cost to you) and all utilities (including TV, high-speed wireless internet and local phone services), for which owners are also responsible.
Owners can choose the following methods of payment: TD Bank Direct Deposit (in Canada), Email Transfer (to any bank in Canada), Wire Transfer (to any overseeas account) and Cheques (sent to anywhere in the world).